Friday, July 22, 2005

I wonder

I wonder what bloggers do all day. How do you find time to blog. I guess I could blog at home, but it is on slow dial up which is intolerable. So I only have time to blog after work. In order to blog during the day, you have to be self employed, or unemployed.

I wonder what the world is coming to. Will my kids have a safe place to grow up? Will I even have kids? (note to my wife if you are readings this, yes I want children when the time is right). I don't have to worry about terrorism in South Dakota. Terrorists know that it is not a high profile target. If they bombed the capital of South Dakota tommorrow, half the people in the U.S. would say "great now they're bombing Canada too". Too bad they didn't hit Spain or France instead of London.

I wonder if the words typed in the above paragraph will lead to someone from the government checking into this site or into my background. If so, I would like to take this opportunity to tell him/her to get back to work and maybe look for someone of Middle Eastern descent. Nothing out here in South Dakota but sheep and the men who tend them. I think racial profiling might work if given half a chance.

1 comment:

heidi said...

"Nothing out here in South Dakota but sheep and the men who tend them.

and lots of sage brush. :)