Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Real life intrudes.

Blogging will be light. Gotta build a couple roads. It is a good thing our government has lots of money to build roads where we need them and where we don't. I would starve to death otherwise. In case you are curious, one road is important, is 40 years old, and has lot of traffic and needs to be done. The other is only politically important and already is better than most of the county roads in the area. In my opinion it is a pure waste of money to rebuild it. When it is done it will be the envy of towns with 10 times the population.

Yes, I know uncertain my future is given that almost all my income is dependent on the dot gov that is trying to spend itself into oblivion.

I try not to think about it.

3 comments:

Res Ipsa said...

Congrats on the work.

"blogging will be light"

Compared to what? :-)

doomfinger said...

Best of luck to you.

Giraffe said...

Res, you are not exactly a maelstrom of blogging activity yourself.