Thursday, January 25, 2007

A new appliance that you will want

About ten days ago, we went to the allergist to confirm what I had suspected for some time. I am allergic to cats. I used to like cats, till Mrs. Giraffe brought two of the smelly things into my house. Now I pretty much hate them. So when I turned up allergic, Mrs. Giraffe thought I was going to make her get rid of them. I caved. Just like I did when she wanted to bring them in the house in the first place. What can I say? I have a soft spot for the Mrs. Not to mention that she told me that I go before the cats do. However, the cats and I get along like Sunni and Shia. I wish I had killed them as kittens. (That sounds so harsh when I say it.)

Now that I know that I am allergic, I have set some rules about where the damn things can and cannot be. They can not be in the bedroom. Another suggestion that we got from the allergy literature is to keep them clean. At first I thought that was silly, but now I think that is a really good idea. Especially when I came across this:




Cat lovers beware!

Everyone else, this is pretty funny if you're kinda sick like me.

No comments: