Or, things I would do if I had any will power.
1. Become a more valuable employee. Be more productive.
2. Lose 30 lbs. Get in shape. The wife might help on this one. She has a class reunion. She wants everyone to be jealous.
3. Be more frugal. Make a written budget every month and follow it. Save up 6 months worth of living expenses for an emergency fund. Finish paying off our debts.
4. Tithe. Can I pull this one off? ***
5. Be a better husband. My wife deserves it.
6. Clean the garage. Maybe even so you could actually park a car in there.
7. Pillar bed a one of my rifles. Mount a new barrel on my .30-06.
8. Get my house fixed up. (this summer). I'd like to do this without going back into debt, but I don't see how I can. I'll likely have to hire it done. I'm not a gifted handyman.
9. Stop drinking soft drinks. This will help with #2 and #3.
10. Read my Bible more.
*** A question: Does tithing mean only giving to the church, or would giving to a needy family count?