Saturday, April 01, 2006

April 1st, 2006

I woke up early this morning to go hunt some geese. I pulled a good on on my wife, telling her that overnight a tree had fallen and was draped across both our vehicles. Of course she bought it. Today, when I should have been working, I was over at Res Ispa's and read his April Fools post. Then I went directly to Bane's.

That is what is somewhat embarrassing. I was just commenting on April Fools and then I almost fell for one. So anyway if you haven't heard the new, Bane died. Is it hot down there Bane?

Mysteriously, he was posting in the comments on the nude chick post a half hour before LL posted the news. It must have been awful sudden.

I was too slow to get any geese this morning, they were about done flying before I got there. My hunting crew was there only 10 minutes before me and they had 7 when I got there. Got quite a bit of shooting a little later on, but no hitting. I haven't been able to hit a thing all spring. Anyway, I have not been able to force myself to accomplish any work, so I think I might just go back out huntin'.

UPDATE

ITS A MIRACLE! HE'S ALIVE!

And he's posting in the comments on Hog On Ice!!! (The time stamps are a little different, but one of the posts came about an hour and a half after he 'died'.)

Or is he? Maybe its a ghost.

No comments: